Every human being is born for a purpose. This leads us to seek meaning in the world around us. We all live and make decisions according to our own values, but where does that fit into the larger picture of my work team, our organization, society and my relationships? What unique contribution do I make to the workplace? What are my strengths and what can I do to overcome my stumbling blocks? Who am I quintessentially?
Empirical research demonstrates human development in patterns of evolvement and growth which are displayed through a spiral of systemic values.
Each value system or worldview communicates differently, hears things differently, experiences the world from different perspectives and is recognisable in different patterns of human behaviour which can be seen in every aspect of society and the workplace.
Work teams can experience the power of diversity becoming synergy. Colourful graphs are drawn up depicting team member's values as well as the group values and how it aligns with organisational values and mission. Managing by values then becomes a reality. Enormous team power is harnessed by utilizing the strength of individuals through their profiles.
On entering the 2 day workshop you will receive your own unique personal profile (prepared off site beforehand) outlining your strengths and stumbling blocks. We will consider your place in society, the role you play in relationships and workplace, your innermost goal and how to overcome your stumbling blocks so you can live on purpose from moment to moment Experiencing deep peace from having direction .
This is a highly motivational and life changing course !
The course will enable you to:
- Discover what makes people "tick"
- Interact successfully with others in ways which corresponds to their values and worldview
- Communicate in sensitive, non-threatening ways
- Conduct analyses that help you identify problem areas, resolve conflict so it's a constructive part of your organization's culture
- Manage change in a positive, productive way
- Tap your own unique innate leadership potential to motivate high performance and create career success
- Employ the demonstrated empowerment techniques of successful management
- Effectively introduce changes to your company and get the support to implement them
- Build teams that enable members to use all of their skills and knowledge
- Build bridges between individual and organisational culture
- Understand group dynamics and manage them effectively
- Behavioural modification and self-management - Effectivity Insideout